As part of a broad announcement made at SAPPHIRE NOW 2016, SAP announced a range of new features and capabilities in its analytics solutions portfolio. Because predictive capabilities play an important role in the portfolio, I thought I’d take this opportunity to share the details of our innovations in both SAP BusinessObjects Cloud and SAP BusinessObjects Predictive Analytics.
Innovations in SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
Predictive analytics capabilities have been added to the SAP BusinessObjects Cloud offering. Business users can use an intuitive graphical user interface to investigate business scenarios by leveraging powerful built-in algorithmic models. For example, users can perform financial projections with time series forecasts, automatically identify key influencers of operational performance, and determine factors impacting employee performance with guided machine discovery.
Learn more about our predictive capabilities in SAP BusinessObjects Cloud.
Innovations in SAP BusinessObjects Predictive Analytics
Predictive analytics features that aim to help analysts easily deliver predictive insights across an enterprise’s business processes and applications are planned for availability in the near term.
Planned innovations include:
- Automated predictive analysis of Big Data with native Spark modeling in Hadoop environments
- Enhancements for SAP HANA including in-database social network analysis and embedding expert model chains
- A new simplified user interface for the predictive factory and automated generation of segmented forecast models
- Integration of third-party tools and external processes into predictive factory workflows
- The ability to create and manage customized models that detect complex fraud patterns for the SAP Fraud Management analytic application
Learn more about what SAP Predictive Analytics has in store.
Upcoming Release of SAP Predictive Analytics
Watch the video about our upcoming release of SAP Predictive Analytics for more information.
Thank you to Pierre Leroux, Director, Predictive Analytics Product Marketing, SAP for writing this informative article.